Title: Connecting Brokers & Benefits Technology
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
The market brokers serve is evolving faster than ever before with changing regulations, consumer behavior, and a diverse set of digital disrupters. The way in which you keep your clients happy and win the hearts of new ones is quickly shifting to a digital driven experience. Whether brokers are ready or not, employees are demanding digital tools and employers are hungry to find the right mix of broker expertise and technology.
Join our Northeast Regional Sales Manager, Andrew Flanagan, for a webinar to look inside the hCentive technology built specifically for brokers by brokers.
During the webinar Andrew will share:
- Current benefits technology adoption trends across 10,000 brokers nationwide*
- How adopting benefits technology can help brokers rapidly grow their business in 2017
- How benefits technology can help brokers retain clients by providing more of what employers and employees are looking for
- How technology will help brokers stay compliant with changing regulations
* Data is derived from a survey conducted by hCentive August 2016 – December 2016, circulated nationally to 800,000 brokers licensed to sell medical insurance.
Special CE Offer for Attendees:
You will be eligible to receive a continuing education voucher valued at up to $30 towards a single course class if you attend this webinar and complete the post event survey.** Mark this on your calendar now!
** Limit one course voucher per person that attends the webinar and completes hCentive’s event survey. Voucher is good for one single course, is valued up to $30 and expires 1 year from date listed on certificate. Visit WebCE for more information.
Northeast Regional Sales Manager
Andrew Flanagan is a Regional Sales Manager at hCentive. Andrew is a current member of NAHU with 10+ years in the employee benefit space working with payers such as MetLife and Humana. He has worked with national, regional and local brokers on products such as major medical, wellness, population health, ancillary, worksite and voluntary benefits. Prior to joining hCentive Andrew was working at Salesforce.com collaborating with medical & ancillary carriers to develop technology platforms for brokers, employers and employees.
Explore at https://www.hcentive.com/events/connecting-brokers-benefits-technology-march16/